How To Buy

Simple Steps:

- Take note of the item name and the no. of pieces you want.
- Send an email to dpinkshopaholic@yahoo.com with the following details:
** Name:
** Items and No. of Pieces:
** Complete Shipping Address:
- An email with the total invoice including appropriate shipping rate will be sent to you.
- Payment must be made within 3 days of invoice receipt otherwise they will be restocked and made available to other buyers.
- Items will be shipped the next day after payment is received and confirmed.
- Shipping discount will be given to bulk orders.

Payment Method

At the moment given that I am basically a one man store, I only accept Paypal as a mode of payment. It has proven to be very convenient and safe but hopefully in the future I'd be able to accept other means of payment.


If you are planning on purchasing several items at once and would prefer to pay via Western Union then send me an email at dpinkshopaholic [at] yahoo [dot] com with the list of items you are planning to buy so I can give you the total amount and my Western Union details.
 

I Love Kawaii Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template